Hi everyone.. Today i’ve been making a very fluffy and full of chocolate brownies. You should really try to make this if you are a chocolate lover. And i am a real fan of chocolate. So today i am going to share the brownie recipe that i made today. And if you are going to make this for a big family i suggest you double the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as well as i do.
1. 1 cup brown sugar
2. 1/3 cup cocoa powder
3. 1/4 tsp of salt
4. 1/4 tsp baking powder
5. 1/2 flour
6. 1/2 cup melted butter/margarine
7. 2 medium sized eggs
8. 1 tsp McCormick vanilla
9. 1/4 cup of chopped chocolate or chocolate chip.
1. Sift all the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl
2. In another bowl beat two eggs ( i used mixer with the lowest speed and it turned out just great)
3. Gently add the dry ingredients
4. Pour the melted butter into the brownie mixture
5. Add the chopped chocolates on top, then bake.
6. Enjoy it..